domingo, abril 03, 2022

SURSYSTEM 3R MAGAZINE IN LA FERIA BY BARRIO COLLECTIVE, BK

The last January 29, I was in Bushwick, BK, in a place called The Freya (@freyabrooklyn) selling the Sursystem 3R Magazine La Linterna edition (@magazinsursystem) for the first time in NYC, it was a very windy, snowy and cold day, the streets were cover by snow and everything was wet and slippy... I also brought the Salsa posters from La Linterna to try to sell them there. It was a vendor and party event organized by Barrio Collective BK (@barriocollectivebk), there were many young people selling different things, art, clothes, vegan food, stickers, hats... etc. While outside the place the weather was terrible, inside the vibe and the warm was amazing, the time dedicated to the vendors was full of people who bought everything from the vendors, also, the vendors were buying things between them, which created a micro-economy where everyone benefited. After 9PM the party started and many local DJs were playing good and animated music, it was a mix of music for all around the world. I was there until more or less 1AM, and the balance of the event was good for me, I know the party went until 4AM, but I can't stand it, I needed to carry many kinds of stuff and the snow was falling outside, ahead was a long trip waiting for me to go home. 


Here I left some pictures from the event, enjoy!




Marcelo Arroyave
The Last Sursystem Collective member transmitting from NYC

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Recibimos todo tipo de comentarios, pero agradecemos que sean críticos y propositivos, ya que esto nos ayuda a mejorar y tener siempre los pies sobre la tierra.