lunes, febrero 18, 2019

THE TWO NEW SURSYSTEM 3R THAT I LEFT IN CALI

I went to Cali, the city where I was born to celebrate the holidays with my family after 4 years and 6 months of living in NYC. There I met again many of my friends and one of them, Hermann was in Cali too, he is living in Barcelona and the first time that we met was there, then we became friends; was so nice met Hermann in Cali because when I went to Barcelona in 2017 I didn’t give him the gift that I made for him, but, he told me before I was in Cali that he would be there the same dates than me, then I finished his gift and I gave it to him. Obviously, the gift was a Sursystem 3R, it was the number 5 that I did just with stickers. Also, I left in Cali the Sursystem 3R number 3, but I didn’t reach the person out for who I made that Sursystem. I hope someday I can meet that person in Cali and give her the Sursystem 3R that I made for her.

Cover of the Sursystem 3R number 3 (03 of 06)
Currently on Cali, Colombia


Backcover of the Sursystem 3R number 3

Cover of the Sursystem 3R number 5 (05 of 06)
Currently in Cali... I think, I really don't know where it is.


Backcover of the Sursystem 3R number 4 


View of the Sursystem 3R number 5 open


Marcelo Arroyave
The last Sursystem Collective member
Transmitting from the Winter

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Recibimos todo tipo de comentarios, pero agradecemos que sean críticos y propositivos, ya que esto nos ayuda a mejorar y tener siempre los pies sobre la tierra.