domingo, mayo 12, 2019

THE LAST SURSYSTEM 3R FROM THE STICKERS SERIE IN 2018


Cover and Back cover of the SSyS 3R #6 of 6


Currently in Teaneck, NJ.

After I came back from my quick trip to Colombia, the last December, I got an invitation from my friend Jimena, she was planning a birthday party for her: she was turning 40 years old and she wanted to celebrate it with all her friends. Of course, I thought to give to her a Sursystem 3R as a gift for her ephemerides, but I was a little bit of lack of creativity but I had an idea about what I wanted on that Sursystm 3R magazine that I was doing for Jimena. Due to it, I asked my friend Frahy if she could finish making the cover and the back cover for that magazine following the idea around make it just with stickers, and fortunately, she said yes. 


Interior page of the SSyS 3R #6 of 6


This Sursystem 3R is the number 6 of 6 that were made (the cover and the back cover) just with stickers in 2018. There are 6 copies, I made some of them and others copies were made by Frahy, of course, she has more talent and creativity than me, and I am proud of it and I am very grateful with her for collaborating with this project. Like always the content of the magazine has specials features that make it unique.

Interior page of the SSyS 3R #6 of 6

We finished the SSyS 3R # 6 just a few days before the Jimena party, and after the party, I gave it to her and I waited in her living room until she opened all the gift bags that her friends gave to her for her birthday… My gift was almost the last one that she open and saw, I hope she liked it.

Interior page of the SSyS 3R #6 of 6

Interior page of the SSyS 3R #6 of 6

Marcelo
The last member of the Sursystem collective.
Transmitting from my new independent place and just for me.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Recibimos todo tipo de comentarios, pero agradecemos que sean críticos y propositivos, ya que esto nos ayuda a mejorar y tener siempre los pies sobre la tierra.