martes, diciembre 04, 2018

THE TWO NEW SURSYSTEM 3R THAT I LEFT IN BUENOS AIRES

Since I am living and working in NYC I started to plan my vacations in advance, very Greengo and very responsible. I started to do the same thing with the gifts that I want to give to my friends when I will meet them on my vacations. I did both things this year: I planned my vacations ahead and I made the gift for my friends in advance. 


COVER OF SURSYSTEM 3R (02 OF 06) WITH RUBBER BAND THAT HOLD THE COVER
CURRENTLY IN BUENOS AIRES

COVER WITHOUT THE RUBBER BAND
BACKCOVER WITHOUT THE RUBBER BAND

INTERIOR PAGE OF THE COVER

INTERIOR PAGE OF THE BACKCOVER

This year I went to Buenos Aires to visit my friend Sara who lives there around 7 years ago, also, I found there Natalia who is my friend from my university in Cali, Colombia, and finally I reached Liber in Montevideo who I knew from Cali and then I met in Barcelona when I lived there in 2008. 
 

  COVER OF SURSYSTEM 3R (04 OF 06)                           FEATURE BY FRAHY 
CURRENTLY IN BUENOS AIRES

BACKCOVER SURSYSTEM 3R
FEATURE BY FRAHY

INTERIOR PAGE OF THE COVER

INTERIOR PAGE OF THE BACKCOVER

SPECIAL INTERIOR PAGE FROM THE SURSYSTEM 3R/04

I made five new Sursystem 3R (Rethink, Reuse and Recycle) before I went to my vacations in Buenos Aires, one of them I gave to my friend Sara, and then another one who was made for my friend Frahy (she made the cover and the back cover) and I brought it to her friend Juan who lives in Buenos Aires many years ago. I was so happy to see Sara and Juan faces when they were receiving the Sursystem 3R from me, I think it is a good practice because now when the people want to give to someone a gift many of them just buy a gift card and it is showing me a lack of creativity and imagination. I prefer to work with my hands and give my friends something unique and useful. 

                            

  SPECIAL INTERIOR PAGES FROM THE SURSYSTEM 3R/02


The purpose of this speech is showing the visitors of my blog the new two Sursystem 3R that I left in Buenos Aires. This series has the particularity that the cover/backcover was made just with stickers.

SSyS 3R/04.                                                                       SSyS 3R/02

                                                                                     

Marcelo 
Sursystem Collective last survivor
Transmitting from the winter! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Recibimos todo tipo de comentarios, pero agradecemos que sean críticos y propositivos, ya que esto nos ayuda a mejorar y tener siempre los pies sobre la tierra.