lunes, enero 15, 2018

SURSYSTEM 3R MAGAZINE NUMBER SEVEN THE LAST MAGAZINE FROM 2017


SURSYSTEM 3R # 07 COVER
 CURRENT ON CUMMING, GEORGIA


SURSYSTEM 3R #7 BACK COVER

The last week of December my friend invited me to go to her home to pass the new year with her family and friends. It was in Cumming, Georgia, on a typical north America suburb next to the Lanier Lake. I was there for one week and we did a lot of things through these days.

Before I left NY to go there, I started to think was what the best gift for my friends if they have everything that a typical north America family could to buy? Of course I though in make a Sursystem 3R for them like a way to show my love and my care for them, but also, like a way to said to them that outside to there are another different ways to live and the most important thing: different ways to see our world. 

This is the Sursystem 3R Magazine number seven, the last magazine that I made in 2017. 

Enjoy

Marcelo Arroyave



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Recibimos todo tipo de comentarios, pero agradecemos que sean críticos y propositivos, ya que esto nos ayuda a mejorar y tener siempre los pies sobre la tierra.