domingo, septiembre 24, 2017

THE FIRST SIX SURSYSTEM 3R


Almost one month ago, I went to visit my friends taking advantage of my vacations. Before started my trip I thought about what kind of gift I needed to buy to gave to my friends, and I didn't found anything nice made in New York City and I didn't to want to buy the regular souvenir from this city, however, the problem to me was to get a good present for my friends which I didn't see between 6 and 4 years ago. I wanted to erase years of ungratefulness Caleña (I don't know if it has some sense in English).

After weeks of search different kind of presents in Hipster stores, regular gift shops and walks on the stupid malls, I decided to make the gifts with my own hands, also, I decided that I don't wanted to spend a single dollar to buy these presents. On that way, I made the six first Sursystem 3R for my friends, totally handmade, with reuse materials and with special features just for them.

I wanted to show it here and say to the people that still visit the Blog that it is my new project called Sursystem 3R (Reuse, Recycle and Rethink), and I wanted to start to make that Fanzine on my own but also in workshops and art classes in the schools and add to it new material about the 3R subjects.

By last, I want to say thanks to Frahy who helped me with the cover and back-cover of two of the six Sursystem 3R; anyone can see the difference between what I made and what she made. Enjoy.


COVER AND BACK COVER SURSYSTEM3R 1/6
CURRENTLY IN MADRID, SPAIN.







COVER AND BACKCOVER SURSYSTEM 3R 2/6
CURRENTLY VALENCIA, SPAIN.



COVER AND BACKCOVER SURSYSTE3R 4/6
CURRENTLY COLONIA, GERMANY.




COVER, BACKCOVER, INTERNAL COVER AND INTERNAL BACKCOVER SURSYSTEM3R 3/6
CURRENTLY IN BARCELONA, CATALONIA.





COVER, BACKCOVER AND INTERIOR BACKCOVER SURSYSTE3R 5/6
CURRENTLY IN BARCELONA, CATALONIA.




 SURSYSTEM3R COVERS

 SURSYSTEM3R BACK COVERS

By, Marcelo Arroyave.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Recibimos todo tipo de comentarios, pero agradecemos que sean críticos y propositivos, ya que esto nos ayuda a mejorar y tener siempre los pies sobre la tierra.