sábado, febrero 22, 2020

Workshop: Memory Re-Used How to Build a Magazine with Reused Paper Using your Memories

The Brooklyn Public Library (New York City) is hosting the University Open Air Winter Semester from February 24 to March 7th, they invited me to participate for the second time since they started to do the University Open Air (UOA) in 2019. 

On this semester I will do a workshop that I developed since I was living in Colombia, it workshop was named for me Sursystem 3R (Reused, Recycle and Rethink), but for this event, I changed its name, now is called: Memory Re-Used, and the goal is that the participants in the workshop bring their old memories from their life in the neighborhood where they are or were living (old pictures, postcard, letters, posters... etc) and create a new page for the content of the magazine with that memories and, on the same time, they learn how to build a magazine with reused paper and reused shoebox, also, they will make the decoration of the cover and the back cover of the magazine using different techniques.

The workshop will be split into two parts, I will leave below the links to the UOA webpage and the links to my workshop.

Also, there will be more classes and lectures through those two weeks, feel free to explore it and I hope you can participate in this fantastic idea from the Brooklyn Public Library.


https://www.bklynlibrary.org/university-open-air





>Click on the image to go to the UOA webpage<

See you around and enjoy it!
Marcelo Arroyave

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Recibimos todo tipo de comentarios, pero agradecemos que sean críticos y propositivos, ya que esto nos ayuda a mejorar y tener siempre los pies sobre la tierra.